Caring for your Kin Knife
General knife care
Kin Knives should never be sharpened with a butchers steel or a pull through sharpener as they are too abrasive and will damage the blade. We recommend a varity of ceramic sharpening tools or water oil or diamond stones.
- Never place in a dishwasher.
- Never cut bones or frozen food.
- Keep away from children.
- Never sharpen on a butchers steel or a pull through sharpener.
- Never use as a chopper/cleaver.
- Always use a wooden board.
- Ideally store in a specific knife drawer.
- Always sharpen on a flat stone/benchsteel or ceramic stone.
Sharpening your knife
All sharpening products are available to purchase via the accessories section of the website.
Double Bevel Knives
Single Bevel Knives