** The Raffle tickets will go on sale on Saturday 25th March, sign up to the waiting list below to get notified as soon as they are available. Only 67 tickets will be available. **
Purchase a raffle ticket (or two...!) to be in with a chance to win this gorgeous handmade Kinsei Santoku 170mm with Turquoise maple handle as well as a Kin Boards American Black Walnut serving / charcuterie board!
The prize includes:
- A handmade Kinsei Santoku 170mm with Turquoise Maple handle by Shiro Kamo
- An American Black Walnut serving / charcuterie board handmade by Kin Boards
The Santoku is the Japanese multi purpose knife. Santoku means “three virtues” therefore it can be used on meats, fish and vegetables. These stunning handcrafted knives are constructed with 32 layers of Damascus steel surrounding a cutting core of SG-2 (R2) steel with a Rockwell hardness of 62 HRC. These knives are made by Shiro Kamo. The handles are beautifully designed with flower detail in the rivets and rounded for comfort. The handle is made from stabilised turquoise Maple. These knives are custom made and as they are completely handmade they can differ very slightly from knife to knife.
Terms & Conditions
- Each ticket purchased will be counted as an individual entry into the draw.
- You will not get sent a physical raffle ticket, purchasing online will automatically enter you into the draw.
- You can buy as many tickets as you like.
- There will be 67 tickets available.
- The winner will be chosen at random using an online number generator once all tickets have sold.
- UK entries only. The prizes will only be posted to a UK address.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter this competition and proof of ID matching the name of the entrant must be sent to email@example.com when you win.